- Quick System/Disk Backup
- Safe System/Disk Restore
- Schedule Setting
- Backup Scheme
- WinPE Bootable Media Builder
- Disk Clone
How to Back up System
- Double click this backup software and then the pop-up window will show you two backup types, such as local backup and remote backup. Please select one according to your need and click Connect to continue.
- MiniTool ShadowMaker is designed to back up Windows OS by default. Thus you only need to choose a destination path to store the system image. In the Backup bar, you can see system partition is checked by default.
- click Destination to choose a location to store system image. Then in the pop-up window, you will see all partitions on your computer are displayed here. It is recommended to choose one partition of an external hard drive as the location.
- Click Back up Now to start the process immediately.
How to Restore System
- Please select the system backup you want to restore and click Restore.
- The Select backup version you want to restore. Then click Next to continue.
- Choose all the partitions you need to restore from the selected backup file.
- Select a disk which you want to restore the system to and then click Start to continue.
- After finishing system restore, click Finish button.